CDL Truck Driver
Solo & Team Drivers Wanted!
Hendrickson Truck Lines was founded in 1976 with headquarters in Sacramento, CA. Hendrickson has since grown to become one of the stronger carriers serving the entire west coast. With high on-time reliability and one of the lowest claim ratios in the West, Hendrickson Truck Lines is a complete and formidable western service provider. For more information, give us a call @ (877) ###-#### !
Hendrickson Truck Lines is truckload service provider, handling on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States. Hendrickson Truck Lines is looking for capable and dedicated Team and Solo drivers to run 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available.
We offer a unique program for team drivers who live outside our western region service areas. Team Drivers who live out of service lanes agree to be Over the Road 4 weeks as a team driver with guaranteed home time. Travel arrangements for home will be made and paid for by HT Lines. Benefits:
- 6mos. Experience starting pay .47cpm solo drivers & .60cpm split for teams drivers
- Guaranteed home-time program
- Direct deposit option
- Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs.
- 90% drop & hook
- NO Touch freight
- Health benefits available
- Hourly pay for pre-trip, post-trip, fueling, chaining and unchaining
- Run the 48 States
- NO Touch freight
- Paid orientation
- $750 Driver Referrals
- Well Maintained Equipment
For more information, give us a call @ (877) ###-#### !
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience: 6 -12 MONTHS OTR
- All violations & preventable accidents on MVR for past 36 months reviewed
- Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, company driving team, company otr, company truck, company truck driver, over the road driver, regional driver, regional driver route, tanker